Winner: Jane McCune Kelly
A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to an event sponsored by Telstra. For my international friends, Telstra is Australia’s major telephone carrier.
This blogger event included a cooking class with celebrity chef, Justin North, and the chance to learn about (and play with) the new Telstra T-Hub 2.
Unfortunately, I had to cancel at the last minute and didn’t attend the event. My lovely children had the flu, which they then lovingly passed on to yours truly.
As you’re probably aware from my previous posts, we’re in the process of building a new house. Luckily for us, we will be on the National Broadband Network (NBN). I was eager to try out the Telstra T-Hub 2 as this will be the way we’ll be connected in our new house (eventually).
Telstra have been generous (or perhaps they were just grateful that I didn’t spread my flu germs) and have given me my very own Telstra T-Hub 2. Not only one for me, but another one to give away to a lucky Samelia’s Mum reader. Keep reading to find out how to win.
The Telstra T-Hub 2 combines the very best features of a home phone and a tablet. With its touch screen operation and cordless handset, it’s easier than ever to keep in touch, browse the net and stay organised.
The T-Hub 2 is more than just a home phone. You’ll also enjoy:
- Convenient access to calls, voicemail and email
- The latest news, sport and weather at your fingertips
- The benefits of Android™ with easy access to Google, apps and more
- Capturing your favourite moments with the front and rear cameras
- Your favourite movies and music streamed on your Wi-Fi network with T-Share
- Access to thousands of stations worldwide with internet radio
- Relive your favourite memories on the digital photo frame
For more information on pricing and specifications, visit the Telstra website: http://www.telstra.com.au/home-phone/thub-2/
Would you like the chance to win a Telstra T-Hub 2, valued at $360?
In 30 words or less, leave a comment telling me:
Why do you need (or want) a Telstra T-Hub 2 in your home?
Terms & Conditions
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway will close on 27 August 2012.
- This is a game of skill and the judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
- Samelia’s Mum will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- Winner/s will be contacted by email.
Disclaimer: No payment was received for this post. I did however, receive a Telstra T-Hub 2. All opinions are my own or of my family.