**Giveaway is now closed **
Winner is Mademoiselle Slimalicious
We’re half way through winter in Aussie-land. I don’t mind winter. I really quite enjoy it – well except for the associated colds and flu that come with the season.
One great part of winter is dinner-time. Warm casserole’s and oven baked dishes. Food which is too heavy for the hotter months, but perfect on these cold ones. I shared our Shepherd’s Pie recipe last week, which is a winter warming favourite in our home.
What better way to cook-up some winter yumminess, than in Pyrex glassware? Yes, I’m going to tell you about the fabulousness of Pyrex now. I truly love using this glassware and have done so, for years.
With it’s clean design, endless versatility and excellent quality, Pyrex is a household name.
• Ideal for use in oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
• Bake, serve and store in the same dish
• Does not stain or retain food odours
• Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
• Long-lasting durability
I bought my first Pyrex 14 piece Bake and Store Set, about 5 years ago.
Personally, I love that I can bake something and then store the leftover in the same dish by just popping the lid on (and storing in the fridge). No need for cling wrap. And since my fridge isn’t huge, with the strong plastic lids, I can stack things on top.
With thanks to World Kitchen, I have a Pyrex 14 piece Bake and Store Set valued at $69.99 to giveaway to a lucky Samelia’s Mum reader.
To enter, just leave a comment telling me in 50 words or less:
If you won the PYREX 14 piece Bake and Store Set, what delicious meals would you bake, this winter?
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway will close on 23 July 2012.
- This is a game of skill and the judge’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered upon.
- Samelia’s Mum will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- Winner/s will be contacted by email.