AFTER CLEO is the wonderful follow up to Helen Brown’s international bestseller CLEO, which captured the hearts of readers throughout the world with its heart-rending account of the death of Helen’s young son, Sam, and the subsequent arrival of a small black kitten into Helen’s household, which eventually brought healing to her grieving family.
AFTER CLEO is an equally captivating account of another turbulent period in Helen’s life. It is a warm, wise and often funny book about Helen’s response to a life-threatening illness, the sometimes perilous relationship between mothers and daughters, and a crazy but much loved cat called Jonah.
Published by Allen & Unwin, 2 April 2012, rrp $27.99
I’m half way through a book right now, but plan on starting this book next.
Would you like to join me?
Thanks to Allen & Unwin, I have a copy of AFTER CLEO CAME JONAH by Helen Brown to giveaway to a Samelia’s Mum reader.
Leave a comment telling me:
What book are you reading at the moment?
*** If you do not have a blogger account, you can enter the giveaway by sending your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with “AFTER CLEO CAME JONAH” in the subject line. ***
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to Australian residents only.
2. Giveaway will close at midday on Friday 1 June 2012.
3. Winner will be chosen randomly. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
4. Samelia’s Mum will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
5. Winner/s will be contacted by email and announced here on Samelia’s Mum.