If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this picture – probably about a week ago. (With school holidays, my brain is a little bit mushy right now and time has slowed down).
I was on holiday, but still in need of a stitching project. Something simple. Something portable.
So I put these together… back to back.
Stitched them together (with the right sides facing out).
At about the half way point, I removed the papers. I didn’t want to remove them too early and lose the hexagon shapes.
When I reached the last “petal” I stuffed the pocket with some poly-fill.
Slip stitched it closed.
Stab in some pins (sounds a bit vicious).
And here I have a new double sided pincushion.
Made with some beautiful Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott.
Easy, peasy lemon squeezy!