Well my treasure for today is my 'kid free Tuesday'. I've dropped my son off at school and my daughter at pre-school and I have the day ahead of me.
- I can go to the shopping centre without 5 trips to the toilet and 3 tantrums because I won't buy what they want or won't let them on the rides (those shopping centre rides are a rant for another day).
- I can have a coffee, while it's hot and not have to share my cappuccino froth with anyone.
- I can go clothes shopping without someone outside the changeroom complaining they're borrrrrrrrred.
- I can go to the hairdresser and get my hair coloured or go and get a manicure without a little person wanting a turn too.
- I can spend the day sewing without needing to referee arguments about who did what to whom, or who ate the last cookie, or who played with MY toy.
- I can clean the house and have it remain clean for more than a few minutes.
- I can read a book, magazine or blog hop til I'm content.
- I watch some daytime tv - I love Ellen and Oprah but so rarely get to see them.
Or I can just look forward to the hours til I get my fill of cuddles, kisses and news of the day.
What's your Tuesday Treasure? More Tuesday treasures over at The House on the Side of the Hill.