GIVEAWAY CLOSED - Winners: Christine M, Waverlee, The Patch Craft
I’ll let you in on a little secret. Up until this past weekend, I’d never watched Peter Pan. Yes, all of these years, I must have been living under a rock.
We were invited to a special Peter Pan screening in Sydney, but on the day, we just weren’t able to attend. So the lovely people at Disney PR sent through a Peter Pan review disc. Yay! The kids and I sat and watched it on Sunday afternoon. With the cooling weather and winter knocking at the door, a Sunday afternoon film is such a lovely luxury.
Peter Pan is a timeless classic from Disney’s Gold Age of animation. Beginning in the London Nursery of Wendy, John and Michael Darling, the children are visited by Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up. With the help of his fairy friend Tinker Bell, Peter teaches them to fly and takes them to Never Never Land.
I did wonder if my children would like it. They’re so used to the modern Disney films (eg Wreck it Ralph and Tangled) that the classics sometimes bore them. I needn’t have worried.
They sat transfixed with a bowl of popcorn and really enjoyed the film. Sam later told me that it was the “best ever”, though in saying this, he usually makes this claim after every film he sees.
My little miss has spent the past few days at home with a cold. She has watched Peter Pan again and again. It’s surely a sign of a good film – right?
Peter Pan on Blu-Ray is a must own addition to your Disney home entertainment collection. Filled with high flying bonus features for all ages including never-before-seen deleted scenes and a never-before-heard deleted song. See Peter pan fly to all new heights with a complete digital restoration and crystal clear high definition picture and sound for the first time on Blu-Ray 5 June 2013.
To learn more and keep informed on this release:
• “Like” the Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/WaltDisneyStudiosAUNZ
• Follow on Twitter at @DisneyStudiosAU
• View videos at www.YouTube.com/WaltDisneyStudiosAU
• Keep up to date with the latest Peter Pan information at www.disney.com.au/peterpan
And if your little person likes to colour in, just like mine does, Disney also sent through a few Peter Pan colouring pages which I’ve uploaded HERE. Just print and colour.
My cheeky girl thought Tinker Bell needed a makeover
Thanks to Disney, I have 3 x Peter Pan Blu-Ray’s to giveaway to a lucky Samelia’s Mum reader (or their children, grandchildren, neighbour, friend etc…….)
To be in the running just tell me:
Which Disney character has THE best outfit and why you like it?
Please make sure that you are contactable by ensuring your email address is visible in your Google account settings.
1. Australian Giveaway ONLY.
2. Giveaway will close at 5:00pm on 30 May 2013 AEST.3. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered upon.4. The prize will be sent by the promoter. Samelia’s Mum will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winner/s.5. Winner/s will be announced on the Samelia's Mum Facebook page and/or contacted by email.