Winners: Kylie G, Julia R, Sue S, Melissa J
The Lady is an epic love story about how an extraordinary couple and family sacrifice their happiness at great human cost for a higher cause.
This is the story of Aung San Suu Kyi and her husband, Michael Aris. Despite distance, long separations, and a dangerously hostile regime, their love endures until the very end.
It is a story of devotion and human understanding set against a background of political turmoil which continues today.
The Lady is also the story of the peaceful quest of the woman who is at the core of Burma's democracy movement.
The Lady is now available to purchase on DVD or Blu-Ray.
With thanks to Roadshow, I have 4 copies of The Lady to giveaway.
Please enter via the Rafflecopter below:
If you prefer not to use Rafflecopter, please answer the following question in the comment section below:
Aung San Suu Kyi is an amazing and inspiring woman. Which other inspiring woman’s story needs to be told on film?
1. Open to **Australian residents only.**
2. Giveaway will close on **27 November 2012**.
3. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
4. [Samelia’s Mum](http://www.sameliasmum.com) will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winner/s.
5. Winner/s will be announced on the Samelia's Mum Facebook page and/or contacted by email.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I did however receive a copy of this DVD. All opinions are my own or of my family.